Wednesday, February 27, 2008

its been a long time

Well gentle readers its been a long time. And I bet you are thinking, "who the hell is this guy?" Life has been crazy. After 6 years in fast food hell I finally left. Despite my unhappiness in fast food I went kicking and screaming. Now I work for RBC in there visa call center. Calm down now, I dont call when you dont pay. I am the poor sap you yell at when you dont understand interest. So, here I am, 5 weeks into my training and actually loving every minute of it.

Life is what you make of it. I`ve decided that my life has been too planned and the best things that have happened have hit me like a mack truck. Its all in what you send out to the universe. I have had some amazing things pop out of not expecting anything. The people you meet, the experiences you have are that much more intense when you dont see it coming.

As for gender, the jury is still out on that one. I have gotten to bring Billy out a few times and I realized I missed him. I missed putting him together piece by piece. The tie, the vest, the hat... all these pieces that make him Billy. I also get a kick out of how other people react to him. How the girls cream for him and the guys admire him. Thats the life.

No comments: