Monday, July 28, 2008

mercy me

I`ve tried to write this last blog entry a few times now. Its been busy and things have been on the up and down. I feel like I have so much to say that nothing wants to come out. I think that has something to do with my migraines. My head is so full that I cant seem to think and the pressure is almost nauseating. Sunday I hurt so much my eyes watered and couldn't take the light. I feel more and more stressed to the point where I feel like I`m falling into a hole. I have been feeling overwhelmed. (you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but can you just me whelmed?)
I feel out of control and out of my mind and there isn't much I seem to be able to do. I don't feel like I am fitting anywhere and I feel more alone then I have ever felt. I`m feeling more lonely then I have ever felt. The worst part is I don't really want people around other then a select few. I`m always tired and cant remember the last time I slept well.
Fuck I feel like a piece of crap! I'm sorry people. You should disregard this whole message. I`m giving you all a get out of jail free card, go on take it. I`ll be better next time, I promise...

No comments: