Monday, February 16, 2009

I`m a trainwreck waiting to happen, waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks

Greetings from the fish bowl. I feel like writing tonight. I have very little distractions here at work today. AMN is at home with a nasty gastro and *L* is at work. My mother emailed me, as she always seems to do, to let me know that my aunt passed away. Sadly she slipped into a coma and passed but before she went she apparently told my Uncle that she wasn’t scared and that she loved him. I haven't lost too many people in my life but none the less I don’t really deal with it well. Its odd how people seem to "come back" right before they go. I`ve heard it happen and have personally experienced it when I was working as a nurse.

Anyway, needless to say I am not really in the best of moods today. Frankly all I want is to go home. I always seem to be here despite family emergencies. Whether someone is sick, dying or dead I`m a fucking here! I need a vacation!

No comments: